Sunday, November 18, 2012

Tomorrow is the big day of my baby's arrival! I'm am so excited and have been waiting for this day! I haven't got nervous yet, but it may hit me tomorrow morning. I know he will be in great hands with these doctors here.
I've had a great weekend with my dad here. Did a lot of different things to pass the time by. Today we got tickets to the Broncos game from Ronald McDonald House. That was alot of fun going to and couldn't of spent it with a better person! Such a good time the day before my sons arrival. We are just about to go pick up my mom from the airport. I am more then excited to see her. It's been about 2 weeks since I've last seen her. 

I just want to thank everyone who has supported me through all of this! You have all been so wonderful and it really has helped me out so much! All the prayers and thoughts mean so much to me! Such wonderful  family,friends, and community!! Please keep us in your prayers! 

Someone will be updating my page later tomorrow. 

Thanks again,
Jillian

2 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! Baby Boy and You will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you LOTS today!!!! So excited for you to finally meet him :)

    ReplyDelete